Insights into the key features of Kojensi Version 2 release.
- Password expiry has increased from 30 days to 45 days in line with ISM guidelines
Added functionality in the Local Admin Portal
- Transfer ownership of orphaned Workspaces.
- Notification when suspending a user account to let you know if you are orphaning files and Workspaces.
- Bulk actions for managing users, single click to suspend, activate, etc.
- Ability to capture dual nationalities.
- Improved reporting capability that on users under your subscription - Account type, Status, etc.
- Ability to specify a security model by sub organisation.
- Announcements capability allowing the communication to your kojensi community directly via Kojensi portal.
- Local Admins can view all Workspaces across your Kojensi subscription, including those created by your sub organisations.
- The ability to set default settings for Workspaces security and sharing requirements.
Kojensi Workspace Portal
- Pin your 5 favorite Workspaces.
- Set you own Notification alert frequency and management.
- Visibility of members Active, Inactive, and Invited lists in your workspace.
- Management of Inactive members content ownership.
- Search settings are now Sticky.
- Persistent view settings for individuals Workspaces page preferences.
- File version rollback (no download required).
- Bulk update file security settings.
- New Secure file viewer, allowing you to securely view more file types from within the browser. ((TXT, .CSV, .PDF*, .ASPX, .HTM, .HTML, CAD, (.dgn, .dwf, .dwfx, .dwg, .dwt, .dxf, .ifc, .iges, .plt, .stl, .cff2), .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .bmp)).
Make sure you're logged in to see the full library of Kojensi Knowledgebase articles. Sign in.